|The book is rich in conceptual strength and enriched with problem-solving tools and assessment that makes it a one-stop solution for JEE (Main & Advanced) aspirants. It provides a sound foundation in fundamentals of chemistry upon which theoretical models are constructed. It captures the fundamentals of the subject in a simple and logical framework of factual knowledge. The description is long enough to cover the essentials, yet short enough to be interesting. Its fresh and compelling approach to teaching Physical Chemistry is the reason why it is the most suitable resource for a JEE aspirant. Furthermost, the book
● Focuses on the problem-solving areas of Physical Chemistry, such as solving problems based on reaction mechanisms, graphical interpretations and experimental analysis.
● Contains well-illustrated schematic diagrams, self explanatory graphical illustrations and representations of molecular structures.
● Aids easy learning by summarizing various key concepts in tabular form.Highlights of the book
● Chapter opener with an opening vignette related to the topic, and contents of the chapter listed for an overview.
● Organixation of chapters as per JEE (Main & Advanced) syllabus flow.
● Easy comprehension through textual and tabular presentation within the chapter to clarify basic concepts.
● Substantial solved examples provided to reinforce concepts and improve problem solving skills.
● Solved objective questions from previous 10 years papers familiarize students with the technique required to attempt questions in such examinations.
● Additional objective questions at the end of each chapter comprise all questions types- Single correct choice, Multiple correct choice, Assertion reasoning, Comprehension, Integer answer and Matrix Match.
● Also includes latest JEE (Main & Advanced) Chemistry papers.