Quantitative Aptitude forms an integral part of examinations conducted for campus placements, entry into banking sector, civil sector, civil services and to public sector services through SSC (staff selection commission) examination. It also constitutes a component of examinations conducted for entry into professional courses. It measures your ability to reason quantitatively, solve quantitative problems and interpret graphic data.
It is focused primarily on the preparation of Bank P.O and clerical examinations, SSC, RRB, CSAT, campus placements and entrance to tier II MBA courses. It can serve as a foundation level text to understand the concepts for other level 1 examinations.
– Builds on concepts through their description and illustrative examples based on them
– Highlights the important points to comprehend the problem
– Classifies and covers all problem types that can be framed on the topic
– Explains the easiest and best possible way of doing a problem
– Alerts on the common traps in the questions and errors likely to be made
– Reinforces concepts through listing of important points and formulae and solved problems based on them
-Completes the learning with graded practice exercises and mock tests