|The book first provides examination related information followed by four chapters corresponding to four sections of the test—Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking. In each chapter, step-by-step approach to answer the various question types along with solved examples helps the student to tackle all types of problems. Three mock tests complete with all the sections, both for Academic and the General Training modules, are also provided for practice. These are followed by proper explanations/solutions for the students to study and build appropriate exam-taking strategies. This book is designed as per the needs of all the IELTS aspirants within and outside India. The structured approach of the book ensures that the aspirants score well beyond their own expectations. The content of the book is enriched with tips, strategies, examples, practice exercises, answers and explanations.
Highlights of the book● Structured to meet the needs of all IELTS aspirants for Academic module
● Introductory chapter includes:
○ Structure of the test
○ Question types and skills assessed
○ How to prepare for the test
○ General tips, tips for each questions type and for maximizing score
○ Solved examples and practice questions with suggested answers and/or hints provided for subjective type questions
○ Practice exercises covering all possible question types, and answers with hints and solutions placed at the end of the book.Inside the book● Three comprehensive Mock tests with solutions
● Audio CD with recordings for listening and speaking items (in chapters and mock tests)
● Transcripts provided for all audio tracks.