Computer science is a systematic approach to computation and its applications. It is a discipline that seeks to explore and understand the world around us with a view to link it with computers as closely as possible. COMPUTER SCIENCE with C++ has been designed to understand the basics of computers, software, hardware, operating systems and programming guidelines. It also covers the features and syntactical structures of C++ and object-oriented programming (OOP). Apart from providing a detailed know-how on technical concepts, the book contains a variety of examples to explore the day-to-day life challenges confronted by developers. Empowered with exclusive technical details and precision, the book promises to provide you with all the required knowledge and functional skill sets to work with C++.
COMPUTER SCIENCE with C++ has been designed as per the new CBSE syllabus. Different types of exercises are provided at the end of every chapter to reinforce and test your learning.
Highlights of the Book:
- Full colour textbook
- Complete CBSE Syllabus coverage
- Figures and screenshots to illustrate concepts
- Pedagogical elements such as : Did you know?, Definition, Note
- Check Your Progress
- Extra Bytes
- Revision Notes and Key Terms for quick review of concepts
- Lots of programs and examples
- A variety of exercises, which include: Solved questions, Higher order thinking skills (HOTS) questions and assignments