Importance of Class 9 Foundation
Class 9 Foundation is the first brick which you cement to vision high dreams. An engineering or medical aspirant must start preparing for JEE and NEET since class 9. The syllabus of Class 9 Foundation covers the basics of Science and Mathematics, which ultimately help in understanding tougher concepts in upcoming classes. Class 9 Foundation for Science and Mathematics set the right foundation building and enhancing problem solving skills.
Class 9 introduces the basic topics – Trigonometry, Algebra, Matrices and Height & Distances etc. to students, thereby making their fundamentals strong. Some of the topics in 9th and 10th topics are common in both Physics and JEE such as – Gravitation, Sound, Work Energy and Power, Optics, Atoms and Nuclei etc. Some other common topics between 9th and 10th Chemistry are Atomic Structure, States of Matter and Chemical Bonding.
Hence, students must pay attention to what has been taught since class 9. This will not only help strengthen your basics, but also will help them in getting into dream institute – IIITs, IITs or NITs.
Here are some reasons why should you start working on Class 9 Foundation:
You should be familiar with your syllabus. Refer to the NEET information bulletin and information bulletins for the other medical entrance exams to get an overview of the topics that will be tested on the exam. Plan your prep keeping in mind the proportion of questions from each subject – Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany.
1. Immense confidence:
JEE and NEET preparation is really time consuming, and hence require a lot of patience. It’s better if you start working on them on an early note and do a lot of practice to strengthen class 9 foundation. At the end, this will help improvise your confidence.
2. No more investments in coaching:
Students who start working on common topics between class 9 foundation and JEE & NEET get a huge time to brush up their basics and start solving questions on an early stage. This allows you to save money in coaching classes for JEE and NEET.
3. No scope of year gap:
When you start working on class 9 foundation, your basics become really strong. There is a less scope that you will have to drop a year to get through entrance examination.
4. Ample amount of time:
Students in class 11 get only 2 years to study, while if a student starts studying since class 9, he/she gets 4 years to finish the vast syllabus. So, the advantage is during your 11th and 12th classes, you will get a chance to work on the toughest concepts.
5. Get an edge in comparison to others:
When you start preparing since class 9, you get an edge to excel in comparison to others. In the final year, while others would be busy in preparing for the exam, you would be working on the revision.
Apart from this, start studying from Career Buddy specialized books for building Class 9 foundation:
- Plancess Foundation Course Biology, Class 9 & 10 (Set Of 2 Books), For CBSE, Pre-Medical Examinations And Other Competitive Examinations
- Plancess Foundation Course Chemistry, Class 9 & 10 (Set Of 3 Books), For CBSE, Pre-Medical Examinations And Other Competitive Examinations
- Plancess Foundation Course Physics, Class 9 & 10 (Set Of 2 Books), For CBSE, Pre-Medical Examinations And Other Competitive Examinations
- Plancess Foundation Course Science Projects, Class 9 & 10 (Set Of 2 Books), For CBSE, Pre-JEE, Pre-Medical Examinations And Other Competitive Examinations
- Plancess Foundation Course Mathematics, Class 9 & 10 (Set Of 4 Books), For CBSE, Pre-JEE Other Competitive Examinations
- Plancess Foundation Course Mental Ability, Class 9 & 10 (Set Of 2 Books), For CBSE, Pre-JEE, Pre-Medical Examinations And Other Competitive Examinations
- Plancess Foundation Study Material Physics + Chemistry + Mathematics + Biology + Mental Ability + Science Projects, Class 9 & 10, (Set Of 14 Books)
For more relevant information please follow Career Buddy Books at Quora