Tips to get a Top Rank in NEET 2019
Get a Top Rank in NEET : The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) a medical entrance examination for admission to undergraduate medical courses – MBBS and BDS – in medical colleges across the country. It is the most important exam for a medical aspirant, as admissions to medical courses pan-India, except AIIMS and JIPMER, are done on the basis of the NEET rank attained. To get a top rank in NEET 2019,
1. Use the right study material:
Here are some books highly recommended by NEET toppers consistently –
- Fundamentals of Biology, Textbook + Practice Book, Class 11, For CBSE Boards, AIIMS, NEET Medical Entrances
- Fundamentals of Biology, Textbook + Practice Book, Class 12, For CBSE, AIIMS, NEET Medical Entrances
- Fundamentals of Chemistry, Textbook + Practice Book, Class 12, J D Lee, Solomon’s & Fryhle, For CBSE Boards, IIT JEE, NEET, AIIMS, Engineering and Medical Entrance
- Fundamentals of Physics, Textbook + Practice Book, Class 11, Halliday, Resnick & Walker, For CBSE Boards, IIT JEE, AIIMS, NEET Medical and Engineering Entrances
- Fundamentals of Physics, Textbook + Practice Book, Class 12, Halliday, Resnick & Walker, For CBSE Boards, IIT JEE, AIIMS, NEET Medical and Engineering Entrances
- J.D Lee Concise Inorganic Chemistry, For NEET And Other Medical Entrance Examinations
- Objective Biology For NEET, 2019
Plancess Biology Class 12, For NEET And All Other Pre-Medical Entrance Examinations, (Set Of 5 Books)
2. Solve previous year’s papers:
Those crucial 3 hours can be experienced by solving previous year’s papers. This activity allows you to test your calibre for getting top rank NEET exam and helps determine your ability to perform under pressure. Do this exercise at least once a week. Make sure to analyse your answers and mistakes carefully before attempting the next paper.
3. Self study sessions supplemented with online learning:
Use videos and other online resources to clarify difficult concepts of Get a Top Rank in NEET. For example, watching videos by the renowned Physics professor Jearl Walker (one of the authors of Fundamentals of Physics by Resnick, Halliday and Walker) is a great way to understand tough Physics concepts through simple experiments. He explains vertical circular motion, a topic in the Work, Energy and Power chapter in Class 11, wonderfully in this youtube video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvpDvXR5cmU.
4. Make a schedule and STICK TO IT!
To get a top rank in NEET, have a clear target of the topics you want to accomplish each day, each week and each month and make sure you achieve ypour targets consistently. Persistence is key to getting a top rank in NEET 2019.
5. Feed your body and your mind right:
It’s common knowledge that a healthy body helps have a healthy mind, and that eating right is key to being fit. However, when you’re preparing for an exam such as the NEET, you’re working towards a long-term goal, and it’s important to be in the right mental state to perform optimally. Believe in yourself and do activities that make you feel calm and happy. You need to be able to motivate yourself consistently. Stay focused and think positive!
5. Make notes while studying:
No one can revise the entire NEET syllabus repeatedly when only a few days are left for the exam. It is important to keep a separate record of tips and formula that you can quickly look up, facts that you often forget and pictorials, table and diagrams that help you remember the concepts in a summarised manner. Notes don’t have to be of a particular format or length. They should serve as useful memory aids and can be different from person to person. Make them according to what helps you the most.
For more relevant information please follow Career Buddy Books at Quora